A solid digital experience is in the macro and micro details of the design. It starts in the split second when a customer lands and continues with each individual user story, where efficiency and impact are always top priorities. The journey starts with understanding the needs of your users and your business goals, and ends with marrying the two into an ideal experience that makes everyone happy.
User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design can easily be clubbed as being the same, a part of the layout of the graphical user interface, but is not so. The thin line that separates the two design criteria is that while a user interface is the look and feel of the app, the user experience is the user's perception of the app. User Experience (UX) is what you need to keep in mind while developing products to ensure that your business never fails to reach out to its target audience, thereby aiding in generating leads.
Developing an engaging web page not only requires a well-laid design algorithm in place, but also implementing the best possible user responses to the interface. The follow-up on the below-mentioned points can ensure the generation of a creative interaction model for an application:
With the variety of platforms available today such as desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile, you never know how someone may access your site or application. We collaborate with our clients teams to choose the approach of implementing responsive and device specific designs to ensure compatibility. We work hard to make web and mobile applications look good and functional, and we will ensure it fulfills its mission across platforms. The front-end development we design and create takes into account how behavior changes across devices and is built around implementing a desirable look and feel but maintaining functionality.
- Understanding: Listen to stakeholders, Understand business objectives, Functional requirements, Technology Constraints
- User Research: Personas, Ethnographic research, Interviews & observations, Task analysis & user stories
- Analytics & Discovery: Metrics & analysis, Competitive analysis, Ideation & strategy, Benchmarking
- Wireframes: Concept sketching, System/Process flow, Information architecture, Interaction design
- Mockups & Prototypes : Brand identity integration, High-fidelity mockups, Interactive prototypes
- Finalize & Code : Finalize UX deliverables, Suggestions / next steps, Code front-end interaction