PicsAxis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity at the workplace.
- Great place to work with team of young and energtic minds.
- With Global clients, our consultants get great exposure for new technologies, agile methodology and quality.
- Cutting edge technologies and tools.
We are a growing, global company with diverse career opportunities. A position with PixAxis Technologies Pvt Ltd. boosts your career, as you benefit from global trainings, daily mentoring and the expertise of passionate consultants. We propose challenging projects and gear our consultants for success!
Do you have passion for programming and building something great and innovative? Want to learn latest technologies? You are stuck in a boring, routine support job with no growth and challenges? We are hiring, send your resume to [email protected]
- Graphics Designer (Experience:4-5 years)
- Visual Designer (Experience: 8-10 years)
- PHP Developer (Experience: 1-5 years)
Graphics Designer(4-5 years)
The candidates must have the following skills:
- Expereince: 4-5 years
- BFA/MFA artist from a reputed college/university.
- should have experience in freehand and digital illustrations.
- should have expertise in sketching, backgrounds environment, realistic, semi realistic, cartoon characters.
- Should have experience in corporate illustration styles.
- Should have in depth knowledge of illustrations principals and color theory.
- Should have excellent visualization skills.
- Job Location : Noida (Client site deputation)
Visual Designer (8-10 years)
- Should be able to translate visual/verbal concepts and creative strategy into tangible digital designs.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Manage multiple deliverables with minimum guidance and without compromising quality.
- Should be able to interact with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements clearly.
- Ensure the deliverables are completed as per the scheduled time and they should closely interact with Instructional designers, Creative Leaders.
- Think Big create visual concepts, big umbrella ideas, multiple media, videos, motion graphics, visual innovation etc.
- Generating original visual executions that are both exciting, creatively attractive and speak directly to the creative brief.
- Can analyze and come up with visual strategies using design philosophies and colour principles, based on the audience profile and other functional specifications.
- Ability to come up with visualization ideas to help IDs, Art Directors, Project Managers and Account Managers and Design/develop using only written instructions in the storyboard.
- Ability to create WBTs, CBTs, ILTs, GUI & UI, Simulations, Animations, Graphics, videos, illustrations, icons, and maintain consistency in terms of style of the creatives and colour usage mapping to client requirement.
- Clearly articulate and present the thinking and the story behind ideas and recommendations.
- Working along with internal teams like instructional designers, copywriters, art directors, project managers, account managers etc.
- Adherence to guidelines and timely delivery of projects.
- Staying abreast of new media formats and learning how to incorporate them into concepts and projects.
- Working with creative leaders and creative directors to establish new skills and insights.
- BFA/MFA/GD Art/Bachelor's degree/Diploma in visual design/graphic design or any
- Knowledge of design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Experience in using e-learning tools like Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Raptivity etc.
Interested candidates send your resumes at [email protected]
PHP Developer (1-5 years)
The Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Hands on experience with any of PHP Frameworks.
- understanding and knowledge of OOPS methodology.
- have experience design, implement, launch, and scale major systems and user
- facing features.
- Ability to research & develop web applications in PHP independently.
- Must be experienced in Web Services (REST/SOAP), MySQL, XML and HTML & CSS.
- Crystal clear understanding of both the front end and back end of PHP based websites.
- Familiarity with Web Performance Optimization.
- Experience building elaborate websites.
- Eager to learn new web technologies.
- Job Location : Gurgaon